Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here we go again

Kayden was admitted to Utah Valley Hospital tonight. He started having troubles breathing last night and tonight we took him in. Looks like it's time for another round of RSV, you ready?

I will keep you posted.

***Update: GOOD NEWS, no GREAT NEWS....the RSV Test came back Negative!! It looks like it might be something more along the lines of asthma or some kind of bronchialitis. We are staying the night tonight and should know more by morning.

To be continued......

3 comments:

Lorina said...

OMG, my heart sank! Sad.. and yet okay. I am glad it's not RSV. But asthma sucks too. My husband has asthma.

I hope he gets better. *Hugs*

Sislers said...

Poor little guy!! this just broke my heart...so sad :(
I hope he gets to feeling better, as well as Nick...and hoping you don't get under the weather either.

chrissy said...

How's the breathing treatments going? Is he feeling any better?