Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Zodiac Maniac

If you know me at all you know that I LOVE the zodiac. It started many years ago when someone asked me what my sign was and I started to research what exactly being a "cancer" meant for me. Years and years later, I can say that I fit 99.99% of the cancerian tendancies and I am a firm believer that the Zodiac, and your sign, can tell people a lot about you - sometimes without them ever meeting you at all.

With that being said, I am also a firm believer that certain signs are compatible with certain signs. For example, Nick's parents are one of the cutest couples I know. They are constantly showing each other and telling each other how much they love one another, it is so stinken cute! His dad is an Aquarius, his mom is a Leo. The Zodiac list those two signs as SOUL MATES. It's so true, that is exactly what they are. Ok, so long long ago I looked up my soul mate and found out that the sign that best matches me is a Pisces. Pisces are such patient, warm, loving, giving people. THEY ARE FABULOUS!

It just so happens that I married a Pisces, yep, I sure did!! I tell you what, it has done NOTHING but make me more of a believer in the zodiac. Nick and I are seriously like best friends, you don't see that often in a relationship, or a marriage for that. We do everything together, and I can't get enough of the kid. He is very close to an Aquarius and I am very close to a Leo..and as I said before even those signs are a good match. I have him believing in the zodiac now. He has gotten really familiar with the main traits for each sign and he often guesses what people are before they ever tell him. So, if you haven't read up on your sign, or your partners sign, and how well you do together, you have some good reading to do. :)

Here is a good place to start to find out about your sign, and your compatibility with your parter.

ENJOY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never really gotten into the Zodiac stuff, but these were fun to read. My hubby and my compatibility is a "hard one, but definitely worth it". :) This was so so true!!!

Thanks for the fun post :)

Erika said...

You bet!

chrissy said...

eek i still need to check these out...i will, i promise.

SHW said...

My hubby and I are both Leos and should be at each other all the time but we have defied the Zodiac. We have been together for over 18 years. Life is what you make of it. :-)

Love Notes said...

Hmm, I'm a Taurus and David is a Scorpio. I think the readings were more right on for me than for David. Funny though b/c it says I'm most compatible with those born after October 24th and his birthday is October 25th. Ha! I actually thought it might say that we aren't compatible at all. We are definitely opposites!