Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ok, seriously....what man does these things

It's official. My husband is the cutest thing on this planet. I sent him home to shower today and to get out of the hospital for a bit. When I got home tonight to shower I found these on the counter with a card:



Ok and that is not the cutest part. I go to get in bed tonight and look what he made for his spot in the bed since he isn't here:
HAHAHAHAHA I mean seriously, how cute is he? I AM SPOILED FREAKIN ROTTEN. But at least I know right? .... and I appreciate his comic relief. What a good man I got myself. He makes my life so easy even when it seems hard.

2 comments:

chrissy said...

Ha ha OH MY GOSH!!! That's so cool! What a sweetheard. Nick, you done good.

SHW said...

Could you please have your husband talk to my husband? Mine could learn a thing or two. ;-)