Tuesday, October 30, 2007

7 random things about me...

Ok, so sexyhouse wife tagged me to tell 7 random things about me so here goes nothing:

1. My dream job is to be a cosmetologist. My dad always said "you can be more than that" but still to this day I wish more than anything I could quit my job, go to hairschool and own my own salon.

2. I taught myself to drive a car at just 12 years old. Hey I found the keys, it's not my fault they didn't hide them good enough. Sorry mom and dad!

3. I love house/electronic music. Most would call it techno but that is a stereotypical name for it.

4. I love sleep. Thank goodness I have a very caring, giving husband who allows me to do this quite frequently.

5. I am addicted to online shopping for my kids. Check out this site for some awesome christmas toys for the kids www.youngexplorers.com. :)

6. I love salt. I would salt cereal if it tasted good. hmmm?

7. I bite my nails. I have to wear fake ones or I bite them all off. I try my hardest not to but I just can't help it!

So there you go.

4 comments:

chrissy said...

I'd say I know you pretty well! I knew everything but #6, "I love salt." Please don't put salt on your cereal. Gross. Ha ha!

Michelle said...

Thanks for playing along!

Just think, if you were a cosmotologist you could do your own nails!

Salt on your cereal? EEWWW!

Anonymous said...

I totally hear you about the sleeping thing! Unfortnately with baby on the way, my days of sleep are looking scarce :(

Jill Petersen said...

I am a sleep-a-holic! I knew a lot of those things about you also. We need to try a thing to come up with as many things no one knows about us. That would be fun. I'll think of it...