Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wish me luck.....

Well folks, tomorrow is the big day. I have an interview with our Chief Compliance Officer for the Compliance Manager position open at the Bank. Although I am a tad nervous, I feel pretty good about it. It would be more money, but also more responsability. I think I am ready, but I have decided that if I don't get it, I am perfectly fine with where I am. I love what I do, and I love who I work for. So that definitely helps.

On another note, earlier in the year I remember telling Nick that I wanted to quit and just stay home. You know, be a stay at home mom, play with my kids, and not work. In the last three days I have come to the conclusion that that will NEVER happen and I will be working (willingly) for the rest of my happy life!

:)

7 comments:

chrissy said...

If you haven't already had your interview, then GOOD LUCK! Good luck, good luck, good luck!!! Oh man I hope you get it! You're one smart cookie, they'd be fools to pass you up! :)

Jill Petersen said...

I hope the interview went as well as it could. I can't wait to here about it. Your awesome. They have to pick you!

Erika said...

Hey thanks ladies! You guys rock. I won't know til next week. I really think she is looking for someone with experience, but if she can't find that person, then I think I got a pretty good shot. I will keep you posted.

chrissy said...

heard anything yet???

Erika said...

Nope :(

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were all over 340 pounds on every site. But for all I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.