Monday, September 24, 2007

The girls new room....

Here is my next masterpiece. I had a hard time finding their quilts but I found them today at Target. I love them! Their room is so bright and pretty! Ke'alohi used to share with the baby but we put him in his room alone because he wakes her up.

Ambria is too scared to be on the top bunk, so sissy will sleep up there. There is a desk on the side of the beds and shelves down below by Ambria. Now I just have to find some curtains that match and we are good to go. One room left....Kman! And then we will get ours done when we get our bedroom set in February after taxes come back. Thank you Uncle Sam!

Check out the pics:





14 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chrissy said...

Who's sexy housewife?

Anyways, the room looks AMAZING!!! I thought you weren't going to get the bedding for a while, but i'm glad you did cuz it looks so cute! I can tell how much Ambria loves it by that HUGE grin on her face :)

Erika said...

I don't know! I seriously posted this and then like 2 min later theres that comment! Nick's like, honey come check this out....and we were laughing. So, needless to say, NOT QUITE SURE who that is!

chrissy said...

Oh ha ha! I thought it was one of your friends you got to start a blog. That's so weird! Usually when people spam like that it's for blogs that are selling something. I looked at her site, it's just some normal lady's blog. Huh.

Erika said...

Ya, how do I delete the comment oh wise one?

Erika said...

Ah ha..the little trash can icon to the bottom left....freakin genious!

chrissy said...

wow! my friend erika is so smart! yay!

Jill Petersen said...

I love the bedding! Decorating girls rooms is so much fun!


By the way, If your serious I would love to come and clean for you. Not for free of course! I could use the money! I can't imagine your house ever needing a cleaning anyway! It's always spotless!

Nick said...

Uh.... Erika already has a cleaning lady :)

Nick said...

Sometimes she even makes me where a maid uniform.

Erika said...

and he likes it! ha ha ha

chrissy said...

let me guess... does it come with a thong? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Michelle said...

I am Sexy Housewife! I posted for my new blog on other blogs I found interesting.

The room looks adorable! I am going to have to go to Target and look for those quilts. I have been looking for one for my youngest for months.

chrissy said...

Ohhhhh ok that makes more sense! well it's nice to meet you, sexy housewife!