Friday, August 3, 2007

Stupid Cat

I have decided that cats are not the smartest creatures on this planet, in fact I am starting to believe they may be one of the dumbest. We are down to one cat this evening, again. I bet you will never guess who is missing......give up? He's fat and dumb and yes folks, he is once again stuck in the neighbors window well, since, oh when did I see him last, yesterday morning? Only problem this time is that they aren't home, and I don't know when they will be.

Stay tuned........

5 comments:

chrissy said...

OH. MY. GOSH. What a stupid cat! HA HA!!! At least you know where he is, right?

chrissy said...

Oh, and what a fun new layout! Where did you find it? I haven't even seen that movie yet. Is it cute?

chrissy said...

HEY!!!!! I'M BILLY BOB BAILEY??????

Erika said...

I found it just browsing the web, and I got the cat out last night, but sometime over the night he went back down there. This is three times now. Maybe I act like I don't know where he is and I leave him there?

chrissy said...

Hmmm, I don't know. It makes you wonder though, "What's so freakin' fascinating that he keeps going down there?" Is there a secret mouse kingdom where he gets all the mice he can eat? LOL