Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

Well, it's the 4th of July and we don't have any of the kids again this year. (well we have one cute little guy). Pleasant Grove Highschool does their own fireworks every year and you can see them from our front lawn. So we are just going to hang out today, bbq tonight and watch the fireworks from the comfort of our own home. Maybe next year when we have the kids we will make an effort to get out and do something else.

Hope you all enjoy your 4th of July!

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I hope you guys enjoy when you only have K-man. I only had Benji for 24 hours and it rocked! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids. Its just nice when they can hang out with other family and friends that love them. By the way I super miss those kids! I'll just have to beg Chrissy to let me take them a day or two each month!

Erika said...

Oh I bet that was so nice! Sometimes when they are gone it almost gets too quiet! and ps I am sure she can use the break at some point.....:)