Sunday, July 29, 2007

#1 Trance DJ in the World....Tiesto!

What an awesome show!!! I still can't believe Tiesto made it out to good old Utah, be he did and we were there for sure!!! He came to Harry O's in Park City and he sold the place out. The line was around the corner by 7:30pm and the place was packed! We had such a blast!

He is the #1 Trance DJ in the Nation, born in Holland, and plays mainly in Europe. He doesn't speak a word of English but he had so much fun playing. You could feel his energy just watching him dance and jump up and down!

When I met Nick he was so into Hip Hop, but it didn't take me long to migrate him over to the world of house music! Now he's hooked and I love it! It's so nice to have your partner be into something as much as you are, and house music is so much to me! I can't get enough of it! It totally grew on me and now I have someone to share it with and to go see all of these awesome DJs with me! YES!


Tiesto at Harry O's






5 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

House music? I'm not sure I know what that is. Am I a tard?!

Erika said...

No your not a tard. House music is sometimes called Techno for lack of better words. When most people hear techno they think of "oh like that one long song with the same beat over and over!"

But,there are so many different kinds of house music, Progressive house, trance, funky house.....comprende?

chrissy said...

what a blast! i wish ryan and i were 'club people'. we use to go do stuff like that all the time when we were dating. but now we'd just be the weird fat people watching from the corner! LOL

Erika said...

OH STOP! I will get you to go out with me, if it means you drink O'douls all night...SO BE IT!

chrissy said...

then O'douls it is!