Friday, June 22, 2007

I have no hair!

Alright, I know, I am a freak! Last night I decided that I was going to remove my hair extensions. A couple of pieces fell out while I was on vacation from swimming and I decided that with it being summer I wanted to be free and do what I wanted without my hair weighing me down. I don't think I realized how much up keep they require.

So, I bought some stuff called liquid gold and last night Nick and I took them out! It took 2 1/2 hours but they are out. Sad part is, I got so used to all of the extra hair and now I feel bald! I am going to chop off my hair, lighten it up a bit and hang out until maybe September when I am putting them back in. This time I am going to make them a lot shorter and put in less hair so it's not so heavy and I can actually do something with it. I am going to add some highlights too in the extensions.

So, for the summer I am bald, but at least I can swim and not worry. My poor hair! I have done so many things to it.....I am surprised I have any left!

5 comments:

chrissy said...

oh stop you can't be 'bald'! lol

i can't wait to see pics when you chop it!

Erika said...

I am so scared!

chrissy said...

no, it'll be cute! when are you going to do it?

Meredith said...

i want to see pics, too!

Erika said...

I did it on Monday! I chopped 3 inches~! Nick wanted me to cut like 5 inches, but I wussed out! It's short enough now, I would have a hard time if it were too short. I will post pics soon.