Monday, June 25, 2007

Growing up.....

I was thinking a lot about all of the kids today and how fast they are all growing up. Ke'alohi was just a little girl when Nick and I first got together and now, this year, she starts the 5th grade. Kolya will be going into second grade this year, and little Nakoa (who was barely 3 when I met him) is off to Kindergarten. It feels like just yesterday he was a little bundle of curls, carrying around his doggy, still in diapers.

It's fun to watch them grow and change, but it is so amazing how fast it happens. One day their in diapers and the next day they will be asking to borrow your car. I was thinking about if the kids were all with us full time. Next year we would have all 4 of them in elementary school. Ambria in Kindergarten, Koa in 1st, Kolya in 3rd and Ke'alohi in 6th! It would be fun to have them all together. Poor little Kayden would be all alone!

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I freak out almost everyday that my kids are as old as they are! Ally is going to 2nd grade and Izzy starts Kindergarden! Time flies!

Meredith said...

they grow up way too quickly! i can't believe that my baby is already 2 months old