Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Good Luck Chrissy!

Well, today was Chrissy's last day tending for about the next 2 months. I have to admit that when I left today it was like being back in elementary school and saying goodbye to your best friend because they are moving to another state or something. I am sad that she won't have my kids, mostly because Kayden has been with her since he was 6 weeks old. She is so great with them, and they love her to pieces.

She has decided to take off the rest of the week to hang with the family. Monday morning is her scheduled C-Section. Get this, the crazy thing is is that she doesn't even know what she is having. I don't know about you but I think I lasted 15 weeks with both of mine and made a special trip to Fetal Fotos to find out early. I have to say that I have pressured her a couple of times just to give in and find out, and well, she's a trouper and has made it to the end!! CONGRATS to that!

So, my bets are on a boy, Ryan says it's a girl....and I think we should take a poll to see if we can guess the sex of her new baby (too bad the only one who ever responds to my posts is Chrissy so this may not work). So, if you have guess, post a comment to this blog and let's see who gets it right....until then

GOOD LUCK CHRISSY!!!
PS...Ryan-you still cannot name it Billy Bob Bailey...sorry

7 comments:

chrissy said...

aawww! are you TRYING to make me cry??!!!! don't worry, i'll be checking your blog frequently to see pics of the kids :) do the same for me, i'll be home and bored and have LOTS of time to post!!! and erika, i'll never let go... lol

K as for the poll (that probably only i will respond to)... BOY BOY BOY! i'll admit it, i kinda want a girl cause i love the hair and the bows and the dresses, but my gut says it's a boy. because my gut is HUGE right now and i have BIG BIG boys ha ha!

chrissy said...

(how many stocks? lots and lots! that's so cute!!!)

Jill Petersen said...

Well, now your going to have 2 people commenting! I am so glad you joined the blogger world! I got Chrissy hooked over a year ago. Oh, by the way you forgot to mention that Kayden and Ambria will be having a blast over at there other favorite persons house...Jillie! I do have a picture of Ambria and Belle hugging from last week at her preschool on my blog. I try and take as many as I can when they come over.

Jill Petersen said...

I forgot to add that this is a boy! 9lbs 12 oz's 20 inches...

Erika said...

Score! So thats 3 boy votes and only 1 girl. I got lots of clothes for you Chrissy so keep your fingers crossed!

Nick said...

One vote for Billy Bob Bailey. I can just see him now......


http://www.rvtiburon.com/Garett alias billy bob.JPG

chrissy said...

lol thanks, nick. that makes me feel SSOOOO much better. :(

YOU GUYS, I'M HAVING A FREAKIN' BABY IN 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! :)