Thursday, March 25, 2010

Time to Kick it up a Notch!

Only a couple of months until swimsuit weather and I can tell you all right now, I AM NOT READY! Well mentally, yes. Physically, that my friends, is another story!

I have been making a conscious effort to get to the gym 3-4 times a week, eat healthier, and drink more water. I see small changes but man, the older I get, the harder it is to get in shape. I wish I could just go back to being young when I could eat anything and I never gained an ounce. I really want to feel good this summer and get out and play with the kids. I CAN DO THIS!

Hopefully by June I am where I want to be. Until then, I will just keep working hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found
a sea shell and gave it to my 4
year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it
pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is
totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

Feel free to surf to my website; View here

abo-bder said...




شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض