Friday, March 12, 2010

Kids...


I can't get over how much Kolya is growing up. It truly baffles me. He turned 10 in November and he's going through this phase where he wants to dress super cute, and have his hair a certain way, and he carries himself differently. It's almost like the "little kid" factor is going away and he is starting to turn into a little man.

Kolya was only 4 when I first met Nick and I remember it like it was yesterday. Always wanting to know what was going on, and play with his dad. Then, when he started Kindergarten we found out that not only was he super stinken cute, but one of the smartest kids on the block! He has always performed very well in school, and is always wanting to learn as much as he can. I am so proud of him for being such a great student and trying to do the best he can.

When Nick and I got together I was just 22 years old. I had little Ambria who at the time was just over a year. Kids were new to me. Then, overnight, I instantly became a mom of 4. Most people looked at me like I was crazy, or asked how I did it? I never thought of it that way. Nick's kids are three of the best kids I have ever met. So well rounded, mannered, and sweet. Not a day passes that I don't appreciate those kids coming into my life. They have truly made me feel like a mom to them, and I know they love me as much as I love them.

Ahhhhhh, so sappy I know!

No comments: