Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Low Carbs Sucks...

I don't think I realized how much I like bread. The hubby and I decided its time for a diet. We both need to shed about 15 lbs and so we decided to 1: watch what we are eating, and 2: work out work out work out.

I miss bread. MMMM with peanut butter and jelly, or plain, or with lots of butter. I have visions of it in my head. I'm eating soup right now for dinner and thinking, mmm a roll would be nice!

But, I can do it! I have to. I am not happy right now body wise and I am determined to shed the weight.

Oh, on a lighter note I found my best friend from when I was a little kid on facebook yesterday. I am so excited! I haven't seen her since I had Ambria and we seriously spent the first 18 years of our lives together. We were neighbors and we were always together. But ya, that was totally random in my no carb post but eh, it's been one of those days!

Chuck E Cheese on Saturday! Yes, I can't wait!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

i thought the finding your friend on facebook thing was random, until you said "chuck e cheese!" that was random! ha ha

chrissy said...

oh ps (of course),

you guys look awesome. what are you talking about, 15 lbs?!