Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ode' to Ga Ga




Alright, admit it, you either LOVE HER or HATE HER!

She is definately the newest controversy in the music industry with her crazy fashion, unusual song lyrics and outspoken attitude.

The first time I heard her song "Just Dance" I loved the song, but I wasn't so sure when I saw her perform. My initial reaction was, wow, she is odd!

Lately she has really started to grow on me. I must say not only do I love her music, but I like her style and how real she is. She considers herself a "free spirit" and she is very blunt and honest. I agree she is pretty "out there" at times, but all in all I think she's a pretty cool chick.

2 comments:

chrissy said...

Love her love her love her.

djw25 said...

At first I thought she was some alter ego of Christina Aguilera (sp?). Sometimes it sucks to not have TV.