Monday, June 29, 2009

Crushed




I am crushed. I am still getting over the shock of it all really. I just can't believe it. For those of you who know me from childhood, know that Michael Jackson, was, and still is- my hero in so many ways. My heart is broken.

My phone rang off the hook the day Michael died. It was like everyone called me first thing when they found out because they knew it would be hard on me. I am just so incredibly bummed out. Couldn't he have had the chance to do at least 1 London concert to remind the world why everyone fell in love with him in the first place? This was his chance, to prove to the world how incredibly talented he always has been.

Yet he has spent the last 15 years hiding in the shadows because people have painted him out to be this horrible monster. I don't know, but I think I may go a little cooky if the world turned their back on me after being loved by so many for so long.
I just can't believe he would harm someone. Not after all he did for the world. It just doesn't make sense to me and I never believed it.

What I'm still scratching my head over is how odd it is to me that the world is celebrating him now. You know. What about all the other years they made his life a living hell, but now they celebrate him when he isn't here to see how much support he really had? This whole thing just doesn't sit right with me. I am just so bothered by it all.

Mostly I am so bummed that I never got my chance to see him perform. It was my dream from when I was a little girl. I took so much flack for it growing up! People would tease me big time for liking him, but I always stood my ground and was proud! He was just way too cool. :(

No comments: