Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh Glorious Sleep

I think the last 2 and a half months finally caught up to me on Saturday. It was our off weekend, so we just had Kayden. Saturday night after school I hit a wall. I don't think I have been that tired since I was pregnant with Ambria working two jobs.

I fell asleep about 8:40pm. Out cold, dead to the world. I had some crazy deep sleep dreams but I could not wake up. I finally pulled myself out of bed about 2:30pm on Sunday. That was even hard to do. It took me a minute to pry open my eyes and force my legs over the edge of the bed. Wow.

So, after 18 hours of continuous sleep, I feel much better. I'm thinking every couple of months I may need to have one of these days, just to make it through the next 21 months of school. It's really hard on me. Less sleep, less time with kids, less Nick. Just all around hard. I just have to keep my head up and keep going. I will do this. :)

3 comments:

Keira said...

You can do it!

shayrae said...

You will make it! stay positive! think of whats ahead!

Brad and Marci said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am. I am lucky if I get 5 continuous hours. Way to take one for the team!