Thursday, December 4, 2008

About My Mom

I saw this on a couple of people's blogs and thought I would give it a try. I asked Ambria the questions below, the answers are from her.

1. What is something mom always says to you? No
2. What makes mom happy? Me being good
3. What makes mom sad? Me being bad
4. How does mom make you laugh? Being funny
5. What was mom like as a child? I don’t know
6. How old is your mom? 15
7. How tall is your mom? 300 Feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Stay home from work
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Cry
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Cuz she would be like me
11. what is your mom really good at? work
12. What is your mom not very good at? Not working
13. What does your mom do for her job? works
14. What is your mom's favorite food? broccoli
15. What makes you proud of your mom? By being good
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? spongebob
17. What do you and your mom do together? play
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both love each other
19. How are you and your mom different? our hair
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cuz I am smart

Man, you gotta love kids and their honesty. Now I tag Chrissy, Shayla, and Marci! Ask your kids the questions and post them on your blog. Then, when your done, tag some friends to play!

4 comments:

chrissy said...

What does your mom do when she's not around? CRY

Ha ha ha she's so cute. She knows she's all that and a bag of chips.

This looks fun. By golly, I'll do it!

Love Notes said...

oh my goodness, I had a lot of catching up to do. Those elf guys are hysterical. Congrats on scoring the Brittany tickets. Happy Holidays to you guys. Tell everyone "hello" for me.

Alley said...

That is so cute. She is a smart cookie. I miss having summer lunch with Ambria. Tell her Alley and Chloe said Hello!

shayrae said...

That is Awesome! it doesnt get any better then that huh! I just love her! Ill try it with Leaira but she probably wont do it as good!