Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Baby is 2

My baby, my Kman, my doodle. Where do I start? You turn 2 today little man, and I am sitting here wondering where the last 2 years of my life have gone. It feels like only yesterday you were swaddled up in a blankie in my arms. You have grown so much these past 2 years into such a big boy already. My heart aches to watch how fast you grow up, but I am so proud of you. You have the most adorable personality, carefree, happy, just like your dad. You are a spitting image of him, and every time I look at you I see him. You are so special to us and we love you so very much. Happy 2nd Birthday little dude!














Your mommy will always love you with all her heart.

3 comments:

chrissy said...

What a stud.

Happy Birthday, dude!

Thanks for letting me be a part of his life. I adore him :)

The Brownings said...

Awe! I remember when he was born!!! Was it really that long ago!
He is such a cutie and is growing up so fast-congrats!

Love Notes said...

oooh, I just wanna kiss those cheeks. I love that little guy. Happy Birthday!t