Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm all alone.....

Ok, this really sucks. Nick had to go to a conference in Arizona on Sunday until Wednesday, and although he is at a beautiful 5 star resort, soaking up the sun, I can't help but be sad that he isn't here. It is so weird to me to feel like this, still 4 years later. Most couples enjoy having "breaks" from each other. In fact, some really look forward to it every now and then, but not us. Maybe we aren't normal.

I feel this empty hollow feeling in my stomach everytime one of us goes away. I wake up in the middle of the night waiting for him to crawl into bed and snuggle me, and it's not fun at all. I keep telling myself "you can do it!" but I don't know if I am going to make it to Wednesday. Talk about some massive separation anxiety. :(

1 comment:

Sislers said...

I hear you on that one! I have a hard time if my husband has to work late, so I'm really glad he doesn't have to go out of town for his job.