Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Son Trouble

Last night I finally found the time in my busy schedule to work on a very large post about our trip to Virginia. I uploaded pictures, made captions, the whole shabang. Then, just as I went to click submit, my very busy and mischevious son decided he would press that really bright shiny blue button on the front of my computer! ZZAAAAPPPPP!

I gasped as the programs began to close one by one. Goodbye internet, peace out Microsoft Word, adios to all of them, and then ......black. As I stared at the blank screen in front of me I realized it was over, my masterpiece of a post was gone, forever. It's a good thing that kid has my heart, because if I didn't love him so much, I just might have listed him for sale on Ebay last night. Half off.

I should have named him "Trouble".

***** UPDATE! I found the post in SAVED under drafts....so guess what, you can see it below!

He's still a stinker though ;)

4 comments:

chrissy said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!

Is that not the cutest picture ever, or what?

It's like he knew that days after that picture was going to be taken, he would sabotage your blog post, and he knew that picture would be great for it! HA HA HA!

And HOORAY for blogger. They added that feature a while back. It automatically and continuously saves your posts as you draft them. It's been a lifesaver for me.

Love Notes said...

Love that little guy. I'm glad you guys got the photos I emailed over - I wasn't sure if I had Nick's correct email address. Obviously I went overboard with the pics of Kayden! Just sad I didn't get any good ones of all the kids together - maybe next year. Take Care and give my love to all the kiddos.

Lorina said...

Haha! I don't mean to laugh but I should have named my son "trouble" too! Oy!

He gets into EVERYTHING! I can't even imagine him at Kayden's age. I feel you!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

I think that is why they make kids so cute, because if they weren't it would be alot easier to get mad!!!