Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I want to

For Ambria's Birthday this year we took her and 4 of her neighborhood girlfriends to Kangaroo Zoo. This place is really fun for kids because it has all of those large blow up structures for them to bounce around on and go wild. We did pizza first in the back yard, that was decorated in pink balloons, and then we went to play.

Ambria's dad came, and when she is around him she has a hard time because she turns into a ball baby, crying over everything. So she spent most of the time playing with him or crying in the corner because she didn't get her way. Notice, no pictures of her below. So Nick decided that he would entertain all of the girls, and he chased them all over and they would run and hide in the bathroom away from him! It was so cute!

I raced Hailey on this opsticle course and as you can see...I lost!


This was the baby bouncy thing that Kayden loved and hung out in most of the time.



2 comments:

chrissy said...

Okay, I totally shouldn't even ask this, but I'm going to, anyways... Why did you guys invite Chris? Do you guys usually invite him to her bday parties in the past? I'm just curious. I mean, I know he's her dad and everything, but I'm not surprised she spent most of her time crying!!!

Erika said...

I just don't want to exclude him, so I always give him the option to go. I know how hard it is to not be involved with stuff like that because of Nick's kids, we miss so much, so I always give him the opportunity to go. But ya, I wasn't surprised either.

I am not sure I would do that again next year though, with the way it turned out.