Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday to....


Miss Ambria Dawn!

My baby girl turned 5 years old today. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. It feels like just yesterday she was a tiny baby packing around her bottle and her lion everywhere she went.

Yesterday I sent her off to Kindergarten for the first time, and it felt like I sent a part of me with her. It's hard watching your baby grow up and become a little lady, but I am so proud. What a smart, beautiful child I have. I am blessed to have her in my life.

I love you Doonich!

5 comments:

Sislers said...

She's a doll!! Tell her Happy Birthday from some randon blogger person :D

chrissy said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Doonich!

Ashlyn just walked by the computer while I was reading your blog, and she goes "Aw, that's Ambria! I miss her, mom." :) Tell her we love her!

Lorina said...

Happy Birthday! I hope she is having a blast in Kindergarten.

Jill Petersen said...

Happy late birthday to that sweet girl. I got teary eyed when you talked about the bottle and Lion. I still have a lion! I know how Colleen liked to replace them when they started getting old! I keep thinking of asking you if you want it so if you do you can just let me know. I miss her. She's such a big girl!

Erika said...

Thanks guys! I will make sure I tell her you all said Happy Birthday.