Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Virginia Here We Come!

We are FINALLY going on vacation and I am counting down the days! Saturday morning (really early) we all fly to Virginia to visit Nick's parents. Yes that's right, me, Nick and all, 5 kiddos. We did this last year when Kayden was just 7 months old and it wasn't bad, but now that he is older and a wiggle worm, I'm a little worried about being on a plane for that long. We have a lay over in Chicago so that may be a good thing to get out, stretch and give the kids break.

Nick's parents live in Chesterfield Virginia. It is absolutely gorgeous there. It's very green and lush and there are trees everywhere. I could move there in a heartbeat. Then after we get settled in we are going to drive down to North Carolina and stay at the beach for a couple days to visit some of Nick's extended family. After that we will hit up King's Dominion amusement park, and finish out by spending a couple of days in Washington DC. I'm excited for DC because I have driven by it a couple of times before, but never explored it. I think it will be neat to see.

We are going to be gone all week next week, coming back on Saturday. It will be interesting to see how things hold up at work with the only Admin gone!

5 comments:

Sislers said...

Sounds like so much fun!! I have to wait until December before we go on vacation since hubby took days off with our sons birth.

Erika said...

Oh congrats on your baby! I bet you are so glad you are done!

chrissy said...

You guys are going to have a blast!!! I bet Kayden will be better than you think, since he's so interested in seeing and touching and exploring everything. I think if you keep him distracted, he'll be an angel! Have fun!!!

Lorina said...

I want to go on Vacation... :(

Hooray for you though. I hope it's a blast!!

Kelly said...

Ok I have to comment on your font picture ... that is so sweet, I love it. Have a great time and enjoy the moments