Monday, July 7, 2008

A Bad Case of the Summer Stomach Flu

Warning, do not eat while reading this post...it's a pretty gross one....

Yesterday while Nick and I were cleaning the house I began to get pretty nauseous. The night before Kayden had thrown up when he was in his bed about to go to sleep, but babies occasionally do that sometimes, so I didn't think anything of it. Then it dawned on me that maybe he wasn't feeling so hot, of course now because I was sick myself. Even though I didn't feel well I continued to clean, made dinner, and about bed time it hit really hard. BLAH!

I couldn't sleep more then about 20 minutes at a time and then about 3:45am I heard Ambria and Ke'alohi's door open, followed by a few steps down the hall to the bathroom, and then BLAH! Ke'alohi didn't make it all the way to the bathroom before getting sick. Next up, Nick. Nick's tummy started to feel queezy earlier in the night too, and as he was cleaning up Ke'alohi's mess..BLAH!

So, needless to say Nick and I are home today with the kids and we still aren't feeling super hot, however, the boys and Ambria are fine and bouncing off the walls as usual. Hopefully it's that 24 hour bug and it goes away soon. There is nothing I hate more, then the feeling of having to throw up. NOT FUN AT ALL.

2 comments:

chrissy said...

I'm sorry I've been terrible at commenting lately. Tonight my Google Reader hit 100. 100!!! I figured it was time to sit down and let people know I'm still alive and blogging.

Anyways, I'm sorry you guys all got sick, but I'm happy you're all feeling better now! Let me know how Kayden does through the weekend with the whole hive thing. That was random, no?

Lorina said...

I hope you get feeling better. I hate throwing up! Ugh.. especially when everyone in the house is.