Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Before and After...

Ok so the boys hair grows super fast so it was time for a haircut. Ke'alohi has been begging to get her hair cut short. She has that super thick polynesian hair and when it grows too long it gets hard for her to handle. After enough begging we gave in. Here are the before and after pics:
Here is Kolya before...
... and after

...and before, not so good

...and after...MUCH MUCH BETTER

Next up we have Nakoa before...

...and ahhh much better after

Camera 1...

... and camera 2

And the grand finale folks...don't cry you long hair lovers
BEFORE.....

...and after

and last time......LONG...

...all gone, bu bye!


Whew. What a drastic change..dontcha think! But soooo much easier for the summer time!

3 comments:

Lorina said...

I love having short hair.. but I SO miss my long hair. Looks cute though.

BTW.. I am not ignoring you. I haven't responded to the email because I got sick.. (read my blog) and I have no idea what to right back yet. The doctor is taking an eternity to call me back with results and what to do next. Urgh!!

shayrae said...

Super Cute! She looks so much older though :(

chrissy said...

Her hair is soooo super cute when it's short. It was adorable when she had it in low pigtails, too! I am seriously considering chopping mine off. I do this every single summer. Then I regret it in the winter when I want it long. Why can't hair grow, like, a foot a month???