Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BOO HOO

I flew to Minneapolis today with my work and am here until Thursday. I came out to see our office here and to meet the people I work with daily but have never had the chance to see in person.

I must say that I think I am a major wuss. It is really weird being away from Nicholas, and from Kayden. This will be one of the only times I have been away from Nick in the almost 4 years we have been together now, and the first time I have spent more than one night away from my baby. It's fun to travel sometimes just to see other cities and different parts of the world, but man I miss Nick when I am not with him.

I really do have a great life and I am so thankful that I have him in it. He is such a wonderful husband, and father, and I am so blessed that he is mine. Sorry for the sap, just a little home sick and missing my boys. :(

I love you baby!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

At least it's only for a few days, right? And you know Nick is at home crying himself to sleep at night because he misses you so much. You guys are both cute that way. :)