Thursday, April 10, 2008

Is it summer yet?

Rain today, snow yesterday.....oh man, I am so ready for summer!

When you have 5 kids and they are all stuck inside ALL WEEKEND long, you will understand what I mean! The weather man says it's supposed to be in the 70's this weekend. Nick says he won't believe it til he sees it. The week starts out looking great on their forecast, and as the days pass, the predictions start to get colder and colder until we end up in a freakin' snow storm!

I can't wait to hang outside with the kids, go swimming, just be WARM! My little man absolutely loves being outside. He would be out there all day if I let him, but until it's warmer and not so windy, I am scared to let him outside. What if he gets sick, again? Two hospital stays in 3 months is enough for this woman.

So, until then, I will just wait, and curse at the weather man like I usually do!

5 comments:

Sislers said...

Now normally I would TOTALLY agree with you...the swimming pool is calling my name. However, since I'm prego and only 4 weeks left, I like the cooler weather. Not to mention, I don't have any warm weather maternity clothes :D

Lorina said...

Hi. I got your email and forgot to write back because I don't know what to exactly write, time wise. I have been so busy lately.

Yes.. dinner sounds fabulous! It might have to be a while from now. Josh's schedule is crazy with work and school, finals and such going on. And he is also doing summer school, but that schedule is up in the air. I am sorry for this. Yucky! I know.

I still would love to watch Ambria. She seems darling! Brooklyn needs a friend to hang with everyday!!

We would love to just go out with another family and have fun!

Erika said...

Awesome! Well let your schedule calm down a bit and let me know when you guys get some free time. I know how it goes being super busy, so no rush at all. Just hadn't heard back from you, wanted to check in. :)

chrissy said...

Won't it be great when you can do the outside bbq thing again? You guys are lucky you've got that park right there. Everyone just runs around in the warm weather...I can't wait for summer, either!

SHW said...

Yep, snowing here too. It is disgusting, the winter that wouldn't die!