Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Big Brother Update

Ok, so I have been watching Big Brother for the past couple of weeks and I must say it is so odd watching Amanda on the show. It really makes it so different to watch. Honestly I don't know how anybody could ever WANT to be on a show like that. There are 75 cameras on in that house 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You have zero privacy and your whole life is out on national TV.

Last night Nick and I were looking up some of the after hours videos on Youtube. WOW. That is all I am going to say. I mean I am not sure they are going to let her come back to work here after half of the stuff that goes on in that house. They really find a specific type of person to "fit the mold" of the show. I hate to say it but I have to continue to watch it just for the fact I know her and I can't handle not knowing what is going on when everyone at work is talking about it!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Ok, you've got me HOOKED on this show now! I, personally, think they're all WAY too hard on Amanda. True, she's got that high-pitched annoying voice, and YES she's been known to talk some trash, but I think everyone in the house has gone way overboard on her. The punishment they're handing her doesn't seem like it fits her crime. Especially all the mean comments about her looks and her dead Dad. Totally uncalled for, and it had NOTHING to do with anything that was going on. I think when you're all closed up in that situation, and there's no relief, and you're essentially fighting one another for money, people are REAL QUICK to jump down someone's throat. It kinda throws the attention off of them and puts someone in a negative light. One less person to lose the prize to!

Any thoughts???