Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Big Brother 9

Alright, I am not a TV Buff, in fact besides the news and an occasional celebrity gossip show I typically don't watch TV at all. I am afraid that this is about to change!

I have never seen Big Brother, in fact I have never heard of Big Brother, but I guess I will be watching season 9 this year.

Meet my friend and co-worker Amanda Hansen, the paralegal for my company. I learned recently that she had taken a leave of absense, and well, now I know why! I started to look for the cast today and I came across this photo of her with a small blurb about who she is. Some of the things they have posted already are pretty bad, but I guess you will just have to watch for yourself to find out how it really goes down. So needless to say, my new favorite show will be Big Brother.

Stay tuned......

Amanda is a paralegal from Minnesota, I call her...prettier Amber. She isn't going to get any play, but her accent should piss someone off eventually.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Oh wow, that's crazy!!! I've heard of Big Brother, but I'm not a huge fan. I have to be picky about which shows to watch due to lack of time! But I'll have to watch this one... Too funny!