Saturday, January 19, 2008

I am Green!






Take this test!


You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!



3 comments:

chrissy said...

That's so not fair!!! I mean, ya, that sounds like you and all, hooray for green, but why the heck did I get brown??? I guess I just need to accept and get over the fact that I'm predictable and boring. Blah. HA!

Erika said...

Hey, predictable is not always a bad thing. READ THE ZODIAC....your sign is much more intersting than that, I promise! And you are not BORING my friend. You think I could have a boring BFF?

SHW said...

I got black! I posted it at my blog. Fun quiz!