Tuesday, December 4, 2007

That time of year

Well, it's that time of year again. Nick is sick, I am sick, Kayden is sick and so is Ambria. I have a massive head cold and congestion, Nick has a sore throat and I think Ambria and Kayden have more of what I have but I'm not sure. I feel the worst for Nick. He always wants to take care of everybody else, and sometimes I wish he would just stop and let me take care of him. Last night when we got home he gave me nyquil right away, ran me a bath and made me go to bed at 7:30. He stayed up with the kids...and man, I tell ya, I felt really bad. Not sick bad, but bad it wasn't him sleeping and me awake. Tonight I think I'm not taking no for an answer and I am putting him to bed and being the care taker for one night. Geez. That kid never stops I tell ya.

No comments: