Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Shopping

We are almost done shopping. Everyone is done except Nick hasn't shopped for me and I haven't shopped for him. I'm nervous that Christmas is so close and I haven't gotten him one thing yet....yikes! I hope we can finish this weekend and relax til the big day. I can't believe how fast it has come this year. On the radio this morning the news said the average Utah family spends $550 total on Christmas. Wow, I only wish! I guess I should feel blessed that we are able to go all out. I will admit 5 kids has not been friendly on the wallet, but you know, it really is worth it to me. I would so much rather give than recieve on Christmas. I think it's funner that way. Well, nevertheless, MERRY FREAKIN CHRISTMAS CHARLIE BROWN!

6 comments:

chrissy said...

Oh geez, I haven't even started yet! And I've got a HUGE family party this Sunday, where I'm suppose to have everyone's gift ready to go. Looks like I've got to get some shopping done...SOON!

chrissy said...

HA HA HA I love your quote of the day for today, "santa has the right idea, visit people once a year!" lol I have to admit, there's people I wish I could apply that to!

chrissy said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE!!!

chrissy said...

Hee hee, this is fun. I should keep posting comments just to see the Santa's all dance together :)

Erika said...

Your are a dork. I was like HOLY HELL I JUST POSTED and I have 4 comments!

Michelle said...

Too funny!

Maybe you could say you are part of Jews for Jesus (I read a post about them recently somewhere) and celebrate both holidays!