Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas at the Stocks

The kids had a really good Christmas this year. Here are just a few things that the kids got (there was way to much to list them all) Ke'alohi got a body pillow, an electronic ATM, a Style and Streaker, tattoo kit, scrapbook with mini digital camera. Ambria got a princess scooter, Aurora castle and polly pocket set, Dress up dresses and 8 pairs of disney shoes. The boys got little helicopters that fly indoors, leggos, games, xbox 360 Spiderman, Pirates of the Caribean games. Kayden got a ride on Zebra, a musical table, a game that spits out balls that he loves to death. Nick got 3 pairs of jeans, 8 shirts, 2 colognes, brown Steve Madden dress shoes, new K-swiss, a furry coat, Madden 2008 for xbox 360. I got a lot of clothes, jewlery and a furry coat! YES I love it! Oh and we got the kids 2g MP3 players and a motorized razor scooter that holds up to 220 lbs so you know I will be riding it for sure.

We went to Grandma and Grandpa Rays where the kids got more gifts, and Nick and I got some luggage. All in all I must say it was a fun Christmas and the kids really got some nice stuff and some fun games to play. That is what we have done the past few nights. We played Ke'alohi's dance dance revolution game for xbox 360. What a workout!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I cannot wait to get out and go away for a night with Nick for New Years. I got my shoes yesterday to go with my dress so I am pumped!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

What a fun Christmas! Ryan's still waiting for that call to play xbox...lol

oh and lots of stocks and ONE DUNICH???!!! oh my gosh i've never laughed so hard! you're too funny.

Michelle said...

So glad you had a good Christmas!

BTW...consider yourself tagged. You can read about it at my blog.
:-)