Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well Nick and I decided that we are having Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year. My parents, my sister, my cousin, her husband and all of our kids will be there. I'm a little nervous because this is my first rodeo and I'm not quite sure how it will turn out, but I guess we will just have to wait and see! Good thing Nick and I already got up most of the Christmas decorations over the weekend, so now we just have to worry about cooking. ....and that my friends is what I have Nick is for! I actually think he is excited to cook for everyone! He really enjoys cooking, it's really kind of cute :) So what am I thankful for this Thanksgiving? I am thankful I have such a loving, helpful, handy husband. YES!.....now let's eat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hubby is also a very good cook. I am the baker, and love it!! but it's not exactly a good thing for the figure :( Thankfully we most likely won't have to host Thanksgiving, EVER, at my house...too stressful.

Good luck with it all :)

btw - LOVE the Christmas look to the blog!

chrissy said...

Oh, it'll be just fine! I think I might attempt my own turky this week, seeing as how they're dirt cheap right now. I dunno, I have to decide if I'm feeling that ambitious :P