Tuesday, November 6, 2007

How early is too early?

Ok, so now that Halloween is over, it's CHRISTMAS TIME! whoo hoo. I swear I have been looking forward to Christmas since July! I asked Nick yesterday if we could put up our Christmas lights before his parents get here next weekend and he said YES! haha---SCORE! We just have to be careful how much we turn them on because last christmas our light bill tripled during the Holiday season. I know, I get a little crazy with holidays but I remember being little and seeing those crazy holiday people and I always thought "man, when I grow up, I'm going to be just like that!" So, here I am.....HOORAY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I was always the kid who said to myself, "sheesh, wait until Thanksgiving to do Christmas"...well...that's totally changed!! I am so excited for the Christmas season it's not even funny! We would have put our tree up on Saturday but my hubby is sick, so hopefully this weekend :)

chrissy said...

Instead of a comment, I dedicated a whole post about this on my blog ;)

Erika said...

YES! Ok, thats it...I'm putting up the tree. WHOO HOO

Jill Petersen said...

I put up all my decorations yesterday because Drew is the same way and I wanted to surprise him when he got home. At least we're not the only ones! I think it's great your putting up the tree and lights. Thanksgiving is only in 3 weeks anyway. Get into the holiday spirit!

Michelle said...

I always wait until after until after Thanksgiving to put up Christmas. Then it all comes down before New Year's. Partly, this is because we have a lot of people in a small house and it just gets too crowded. But mostly I just need a few more weeks to relax before I get crazy about Christmas. I love the Christmas season but I do think it can get a little crazy and then the real reason for the season is lost.

Jessie Jo said...

If everyone else is doing Christmas so am I. Dh always makes me wait until after Thanksgiving, but I'll just tell him that all of you have Christmas up so we're not the only ones!