Friday, October 26, 2007

The fun has begun.....

It's official folks! I have started the set up of our Spook Alley! Last night I almost completed one room and it took me over 2 hours! Wow. I better get to work or I'm not going to be done in time. Good thing I have help. My mom and sister are coming, my cousin Audrey who is basically my second sister, her husband, Nick...and then Chrissy offered to help make one of the games for the little kids. So thanks to everyone for all your help!

This is going to be awesome!-----stay tuned for lots of pictures! And if you are planning on coming DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR COSTUME!

3 comments:

chrissy said...

Hooray! We can't wait. Ambria and Carter have been counting down everyday :)

Jill Petersen said...

Thanks Erika and Nick for a great time. I appreciate the invite.

Erika said...

Thanks for coming! I had a blast. I appreciate all your help with the kids while you were here. I hope you had a good time.