Monday, September 17, 2007

Not fun

So last night was not so much fun. I dropped Nick off at the airport about 3:00pm because he is in Chicago for work until Thursday night. I do not like when he goes out of town, not only is it hard because I never really realize just how much he does til he isn't there, but I truly truly miss the kid. Wow, I am lonely. :(

Ok, so to make things better last night Kayden decided that he wasn't going to sleep for more than about 30-45 min at a time. He went down at 7:00pm because he never took an afternoon nap, but was up at 8:00, 9:00, 9:30, 10:30, 11:00, 12:15, 1:10-2:45 (decided it was time to party in his crib), so I basically slept from 3:00-6:00 this morning. I think he is teething and I tried giving him motrin a couple of times but no luck. Wow, I am tired today. Nick usually is the one that wakes up with him, so now I am feeling really bad for the nights he has to do this! It isn't very often though. Kayden usually is a pretty good sleeper but my goodness, not last night.

Then, since Nick isn't here, I can't drive to work in the carpool lane. So, I left my house at 7:00am and I got to work at 8:26am. Oh how I am dreading the drive home already.

Only 80 more hours to go.......ugh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yuck!! I am one who needs the 8 hours of sleep. Sorry :( He just misses his daddy.
Hang in there, I always hate when my hubby is out of town too, no fun indeed!

Erika said...

I am too! I am a zombie without it. And I truley do think he misses his daddy...he looks at me like "why are you putting me to bed, your not my mom, my mom has short hair and a beard!"

chrissy said...

ha ha ha ha ha oh man erika you crack me up!

Nick said...

No... what he is probably thinking is where is that guy who is attached to my mom at the hip and is always begging her for kisses.

Erika said...

COME HOME DAMNIT! i MISS YOU