Friday, September 28, 2007

Get pumped for the spook alley!

It's almost time again! We had such a blast this year. Our basement wasn't finished yet so we did it downstairs. We scared the pants off all then neighborhood kids! This year its on Saturday October 27th...I think we will move it out to the garage.....Hope to see you all there. Chrissy, Jill, you guys bringing your kiddies over? I think we will do a less scary one earlier for the little ones and then a more scary one later for the older ones! I can't wait!

I L-O-V-E Halloween...and yes this is Nick and I in the pictures!







2 comments:

Nick said...

If you think Erika is fun now??? Wait until you see her around halloween time and even more... around halloween time after she is a bit intoxicated. Those pictures she failed to post along with some of the others! Watch out kids! (and grown ups!)

chrissy said...

Ha ha ha I can't wait!!! We'll definately be coming over! I'm apologizing for the wet carpet ahead of time, 'cause you know my kids will pee their pants!!! LOL