Sunday, August 19, 2007

Party Weekend!

Friday night we all watched Highschool Musical 2. IT WAS AWESOME! The boys fell asleep, Ambria got put to bed half way through it for being naughty, but guess who made it through the whole show???? GIVE UP? Ke'alohi! She loves those movies.

Saturday we took a long bike ride around the neighborhood, hung out at the park and had a bbq. Saturday night we had a glow stick and Kareoke party. The kids love to dance with glow sticks and sing songs on the Kareoke machine.

All in all I would say we had a pretty fun weekend. Good thing cuz the kids go back to school TOMORROW! hahahahaha

2 comments:

chrissy said...

Suckers!!! Ash doesn't have to start till next week ;)

Jill Petersen said...

My girls watched it Friday night at my Inlaws for their sleepover and again Saturday night with me. Actually I didn't sit through it but the girls stayed awake for all of it both times! Crazy kids! Thats all they can talk about!