Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Luckiest girl in the world...

Alright, this post is long over due, and although it might make some of you sick I have to post it! I just wanted to say that I quite simply think that I am the luckiest woman alive. I have the worlds best husband/father of my kids, and I am so thankful for everything he does for me and the kids.

I have never met another man in my life that is so selfless, giving, caring, (oh there are so many words to describe him). That's right ladies....he cooks, he cleans, he does laundry, he baths the kids, he wakes up with the baby at night, he does it all! I am sure this will embarrass him a bit and I am sorry to brag, but I often think I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate him, need him and love him from the bottom of my heart! What a lucky gal I am!

I love you Nicholas Stocks!

4 comments:

chrissy said...

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! STOP YOUR BRAGGING!!! LOL

Meredith said...

okay, you're right! it makes some of us sick! :) do you lend him out for training purposes?

Erika said...

You know I have never thought about it, but if I charge a small fee, I may make some money!

chrissy said...

Ha ha! I can handle my own cleaning, but as for getting up with kids I would hire him on the spot! Last night Olivia was up from 2 to 4:30. She didn't want to eat, she was just cranky. I need Nick to come over for those kind of nights!!!

No, but really, that is so awesome that he's so great to you! What a nice guy :)