Monday, May 28, 2007

My feet are killing me!

Nick and I just got home from taking a stroll with the baby. We walked around all the new houses in our neighborhood and the neighborhood next to us. We walked for two hours!!!! The sad part about this is that we both wore flip flops and now our feet have blisters! It was nice to be outside, and K man really had a good time looking around. What a good kid he is. I feel so blessed to have such a great baby. Sometimes I wonder if I will have more kids. Every day is a different answer. I don't know if I am really in the position to have more, but I don't know if I am ready to NEVER feel the feeling of being pregnant again, or experiencing birth or the feeling of having a new baby. It's such a neat feeling to never feel again......Chrissy.... you sure you don't want to tend just one more???

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Girl, Kayden's 6 months old! I think you've got a while to decide that one!!!

(sorry about your feet!)